Thursday, May 8, 2014

Last Days

As this will be the last posting I want to talk about my experience this semester. This semester I feel like I have grown mentally. At work I have elevated myself to a higher position. In school I feel like I have gotten better at not procrastinating. Though if you look at the dates I post you still see I waited till the last minute to post. Online classes I feel can be more beneficial than physical classes. You have to stay on task and make sure to check daily tasks. If you don't you will miss assignments or even fall behind. My first online class was so easy yet I failed. ICS 101 was the class . But I thought I could wait till the last minute and I failed. Now I am better at doing assignments. I want to note that I will be leaving here learning not only knowing communication skills but I will also come out knowing I am more reliable.

1 comment:

  1. What I like about taking online classes is that the teachers I have taken in the past, they all posted documents in the resources for future assignments students will have to do. A few have already posted lessons for the future. This means that students could have the chance to preview their next or future assignments, and they could even work on it in advance, which is beneficial for those who would like to lose no time. In my situation, whether in-class lecture or an online class, I would most likely get work started the week before it's due. This could lead up to losing sleep in the few days leading up to the due date (not recommended). And that's why people say to get things done ahead of time. This is a helpful advice, yet I would almost always fall back on this advice. Looking back at my past semesters, I regret what I have done and wish I could have done something better with myself. This semester, I change my attitude and have definitely achieved A's or B's - unlike past semesters I have gotten C's or D's because I was a lagger. Good on you to change your attitude after realizing what you have done! Well, this is goodbye. Have a wonderful life + continue with your passion for LoL!

    ReplyDelete