Monday, April 7, 2014
Emulators
Emulators have nothing to do with League of Legends, but it is also the reason I am not talking about LoL this week. This week I have played with old games such as Pokemon and Digimon. I loved those games as a kid, back when there was dial up. I loved those days , now days we are stuck in a virtual world. Which is pretty ironic since Digimon is also Digi(Digital) mon(Monsters). All this gameplay the characters experience happens in the digital world. I loved it also because it was a game with High replay value. What is high replay value? Well to say it simply a games replay value is dependent on the level of replay one can go through after beating the game. so if a game is exciting and has alot of content the replay value will probably be high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment