Monday, April 14, 2014
Ranked week
I played a huge amount of ranked games this week and I am glad to say I finally made it to silver. I can no longer be associated with bronze. Although I am still low on the totem pole I am climbing higher to reach my goal of one day becoming a diamond tier player. How did I accomplish silver? It took alot of time to slowing get the mechanics down. One thing that will make anyone a better player is knowing the champion. Knowing the strengths and weaknesses will help in your favor. The you will know when to go in and when to play it safe. League is mostly strategy so knowing the opponent is half the battle. If anything I felt over the years I learned little by little on how to over come the weaknesses of the champions and turn them into strengths. Such as Anivia, Anivia is a slow and fragile bird. But her passive rebirth allows her to comeback to life without giving the enemy any kills. So baiting can turn her fragile feature into a strength,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment