Hello Audience,
Today I will talk about my rank memories of the week. It was a fun ride this week went from silver 4 to silver 2. So I have made a huge stride in gaining my way to at least gold. hopefully I can at least get gold by the end of the season. Even if I cannot get gold I will be happy that I made it to silver. Being in bronze for the most of 2 seasons is not fun. For several reasons bronze gets a bad rap for being the AAA of the e-sports world. Even lower than that.A common joke in LoL about bronze or "bad players" is " what are you wood 5 player?". Is it only bronze that suck so bad they have to come up with a make believe teir to insult them?No. Bronze player usually don't have the mechanic like last hitting, knowing each champion match up. And map awareness. NA(North America) is know as the weakest regions. Asian teams usually have better strategies as a whole that crush other regions. Though NA was strong in the past now they are a laughing joke.
C'mon NA, you can make your way up again! League of Legends seems to be a fun game to play. I watched a few video on YouTube of North America's Cloud 9 battling I think with another NA team or EU team. Maybe if I were in high school, I would've join the LoL world since I was an active player for three online multiplayer games but then I quit as a whole sometime later. Back when I played Runescape, players would taunt other players calling them 'noob/n00b.' I remember some would dare to call a high level player in the like lvl.123 a noob. It was hilarious. It amuses me when walking in the school's library I would see LoL on students' laptops, and there would be a small pile of work to be done. People would choose to have fun with their activities or hobbies rather than studying or completing assignments, heck, I would've done the same hehe. Keep up with your passion, Mr. Takahashi!
ReplyDelete